Supports Brokers and Recovery Coaches are there to support persons with disabilities and not a service provider. Supports Broker services are a billable service in both ID waivers and for people who use Services My Way option in the Attendant Care or Aging waivers. Recovery Coaching is billable as a Certified Peer Specialist (CPS) service under Medical Assistance for people who have a mental health diagnosis.
- What is a Supports Broker?
- Who can use Supports Brokers and How are they Paid?
- What is a Recovery Coach (Self-Directed Services Model)?
- What is a Supports Brokerage?
- What is the Supports Broker/Recovery Coach Network?
- More Information about Supports Brokers