Based upon the principles of self-determination, Person Directed Supports and Services (PDSS) offers an alternative to how supports are traditionally provided in the Intellectual Disabilities (ID) system. PDSS are designed to give people more flexibility, power, and responsibility in selecting, managing, and paying their staff.
Join us to learn more and have important discussions about PDSS—online or in-person!
DATE: April 4, 2017 Tuesday
TIME: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
LOCATIONS: Online or at these locations:
- Harrisburg: Disability Rights Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia: Temple University
- Greenville (Mercer Co.): Greenville Area Public Library
Addresses and directions will be sent upon receipt of registration.
TOPICS AND SPEAKERS:
- The Intersection of PDSS and Everyday Lives
presented by representative from the PA Office of Developmental Programs
- Directing Our Lives and Our Services: Sharing our Experience
- presented by people with disabilities & families using PDSS
- The Legacy of PDSS
presented by project team
SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER NOW!
To register to attend the session ONLINE:
To register to attend a the session IN-PERSON, email:
Person Driven Services project is funded by a grant from the Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council.